Ohio Thunder 2021 Tryouts Quick Resource Guide
Step 1: Registration
Anyone participating in tryouts must pre-register here:
Step 2: School District Waiver
Pursuant to Olentangy School District policy, anyone attending tryouts (players and families) must execute the district's waiver here:
Step 3: Read "What to Expect"
This guide explains the what to expect from Thunder tryouts, and what it's like to play in our organization.
Step 4: Have Fun!
Please double-check the tryout schedule for your age group. See you soon.
For tryouts at Liberty H.S., please bring tennis shoes or turfs, as well as plastic cleats. No metal cleats, sunflower seeds, or gum are allowed at this facility.
Please remember to follow applicable Delaware County health orders - practice physical distancing and wear a mask if you can't maintain six feet from others. Delaware County is now Level 3, which means the following guidelines apply:
- Conduct a daily health/symptom self-evaluation and stay at home if symptomatic.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from non-household members.
- Wear face coverings in public, especially when social distancing is difficult to maintain.
- Increase caution when interacting with others not practicing social distancing or wearing face covers.
- Avoid traveling to high-risk areas.
- Follow good hygiene standards, including:Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover coughs or sneezes (e.g., into a tissue, or elbow).
- Symptom self-evaluation monitoring.
The Thunder also follow the Governor's Responsible RestartOhio guidelines for baseball.